- I’m officially a Japanese language teacher. It wasn’t plan A, but, as a plan B, it’s being quite interesting. Pros: the good students, the level up in my own linguistic skills, the surge of confidence, working with the language and culture I like so much. Cons: having to wake up at 5:30 a.m., the lazy students, being unable to just forget about the classroom after work.
- I’ve already watched that Bee and Puppycat episode over ten times. Currently trying to fit some real lyrics into the fairytale song. Just because.
- The Assassin’s Creed series made me realize how much I hate stealth in games. Seriously, I’d rather go berserk and cause massive destruction. Currently playing Brotherhood for PS3.
- Is it wrong that I prefer the songs of Frozen in Japanese? The wickedly talented Adele Dazeem is fine, but “Let It Go” in Matsu Takako’s voice is so good. Did I mention I’m biased? On a side note: if John Travolta travoltified my name just before a performance, I would definitely be unable to sing, as I would be guffawing. That lady is amazing for keeping herself together.
- I wonder if half the Internet trolls would still comment their shit if they had to type it with their mothers by their side. Or if they had to read it out loud. Scientists, please, I need answers…